Retreaver blocks a number of domains from being accessed by its bot. These domains are blocked for security reasons or because they are widely used as CDNs, and we don't want to overwhelm them with traffic. We suggest using an alternate domain, or trying one of our built-in integrations to interact with popular services.
Articles in this section
- How to Integrate Retreaver with Zapier via Webhooks
- Benefits of using Zapier to connect all of your Web-Services
- How to Initiate a Follow Up Call Within Seconds of a Web Form Submission (HubSpot)
- How to Track Inbound Call Events Directly into HubSpot Analytics
- How to Personalize Inbound Call Experiences with HubSpot Contact Data
- How to Track Inbound Calls into HubSpot CRM Automatically
- How to Connect Retreaver and HubSpot
- How to Track New Callers and Leads Into HubSpot
- How to Send Data to a Third-Party Service when an Agent is Selected
- Why is the Webhook Returning Status Code 204?