If you are trying to send a UK caller ID to a US Toll-free number, we have to obfuscate to the area code 881 otherwise the business rules of US Toll-free numbers won’t let the call through. You can either try to obtain numbers that are Local US, Local UK, or SIP to route calls to.
Articles in this section
- How to Tag Calls with Data
- Number Pools
- Parameter Mappers: Tracking values in your landing page URL
- Retreaver Tracking URLs are now Webhooks
- What is Call De-dupe?
- Which Countries Have Local Numbers Available?
- Why UK Toll-Free Calls are Forwarded to US Numbers
- What Does Call Status Mean?
- What is a Ping?