If you are trying to send a UK caller ID to a US Toll-free number, we have to obfuscate to the area code 881 otherwise the business rules of US Toll-free numbers won’t let the call through. You can either try to obtain numbers that are Local US, Local UK, or SIP to route calls to.
Articles in this section
- Start Ping Webhooks: Data appending & ad hoc integrations
- How to Add Data to Calls
- What are Number Pools and how do they work?
- Parameter Mappers: Tracking values in your landing page URL
- Applying Tags to Calls using Call Data Writing
- Campaign usage and Terminology
- Navigation Panel Usage and Terminology
- Dashboard Configuration and Terminology
- Alerts Configuration and Terminology
- Payment Configuration and Terminology